Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Such a Girly girl







The other day,this was how Hailey looked all day. When I got her dressed she insisted on wearing her gold sparkly shoes, which must go with everything because she wants to wear them everyday. Then later she came downstairs carrying her baby, her purse hanging off her other arm, wearing her sunglasses, and talking on her pink cell phone.

I worried she wouldn't really know what to do with girl toys, growing up with three older brothers, but obviously she has figured it out. Although, she did have two cars in her purse, so they must have some influence on her.

She also must be trying to maintain her girlish figure because when I took her to her check-up today(I found out her ears are still infected,yuck, but that is another story) she still is only in the bottom 3rd percentile for her weight. She is a whopping 21.2 pounds. But her height is in the 75-90th percentile. At least she is consistent, because that is exactly where she has been at every checkup. Tall and skinny, it is a curse!


5 comments:

Unguren said...

She's got to pick it up from somewhere. I am guessing she got some of that from her mom.

Kimber said...

The first picture is TOO much, I'm so glad you have a girl. Were any of the boys so tall and skinny at this age?

Lindsey F. said...

Yeah I wouldn't say tall & skinny is a curse!! More like an incredible blessing!!

Amber said...

I'm going to agree- she's learning it from you! So fess up- where are your gold, sparkly shoes?

debbie said...

Next comes the princess outfits, be prepared. Just wanted to say hey. love your blog