Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Innocent?!


Hailey really looks so sweet and innocent so I really never expect her to do anything wrong, but on Saturday she proved me wrong. It was one of those mornings that I just could not get anything done. Finally at about 10:30 all the kids were all dressed and fed and the boys went back downstairs to watch cartoons. Hailey was just playing so I decided to finally take a shower. While I was showering I heard her come into the bathroom and start playing with all the stuff under my sink. But just as I'm getting out she starts fussing and I can tell she has something all over her- once I get my contacts in and can see- I realize that it is vaseline. It's all over her face, arms, clothes, and big blobs all over in her hair. I just stood there wondering how I was going to get it off of her. I did my best to wash it off, but it just would not come out of her hair- she looked like a grease monkey all day. Then to top it all off when she went out to play in the backyard that night she dumped dirt over the top of her head-combined with the vaseline it was this lovely paste. I scrubbed her hair repeatedly in the bath that night, but her hair is just now back to normal.

No comments: