Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Who Needs Toys?!





Really, I mean when it is so much more fun to dump all the toys out and just sit in the toy bucket!







Apparently, Brendan also thought that looked like a lot of fun and decided to try it out for himself.






Of course, he also thinks that this is a great hiding place.


It is also so much fun to empty out the cupboards of the entertainment center, load all the toys you can possibly fit inside , crawl in, and shut the doors. Nobody bothers you and you get all your toys to yourself. What more could you want?

1 comment:

Angela said...

This is so funny. I can't believe Haley fits in the entertainment center. She really is so skinny. This seriously is every child's dream though. They always like the containers a lot more than the actual toys. And I have found some of Wyatt's favorite toys are my cooking utensils. We thought we would give you some warning and let you know we will be blessing Sydnee the first Sunday in June. I don't even know the date cause I haven't really looked. But just a heads up. Hope you guys can make it.