Tuesday, April 8, 2008

LIfe is too hard!

The other day we had to run some errands and since Brendan never takes a nap anymore there is always a day that he just can't hold on anymore and falls asleep in the car. When we got home he woke up when I got him out of the carseat so I set him down on the stairs to take his shoes off. A few minutes later this is how I found him. He slept that way for about 45 minutes and I didn't dare move him because as many of you know Brendan is not a child who wakes up happy. But the sad thing about it was that when he did wake up he rolled down the stairs and was not happy anyway.

3 comments:

Unguren said...

Laney has fallen asleep on the stairs on numerous occasions so I see the dilema.

Amber said...

How sad that he fell down the stairs. That is one of Annika's favorite places to sleep as well. I don't get it.

Barlow Family said...

Dont you guys know that there is such a thing as a "BED" Poor kid, look at how you torture him. J/K

Looks like the life in the big city is to much for your kids. When you going to move home?


Jeff