Even though we have been sick ( Carter is now sick also) we managed to celebrate a little yesterday for Hailey. And thanks to Corey and his fabulous shopping skills she even had presents to open.
Corey and I gave her a little purse with pretend keys, make-up, phone, money, and she absolutely loves it. It was with her everywhere all day including whenever we left the house to take and pick-up Kayden from school. The boys gave her a doll kit with bottles,sippy cups,diapers, and all kinds of good stuff. Carter was particulary helpful with teaching Hailey how to use it all- really you can't get much better than superman changing a diaper. Later in the day the UPS man came with more stuff from Grandpa and Grandma Barlow. They gave her own chair and some other fun stuff, bur her favorite thing was the sunglasses which she also put in her purse. When we all are feeling better I will take her ( and possibly her purse) shopping to spend her birthday loot. All in all, I think she had a pretty good day even being sick.
4 comments:
everyone please ignore the yellow highlight-totally ruined my whole post-sure how it happened. Absolutely maddening.
I was wondering about the yellow.
Happy Birthday Hailey!! Hope you get better soon.
Happy birthday Hailey!! I hope she gets feeling better.
Did Pam send you a link to her blog? mainlandbunch.blogspot.com
I can't believe she's two! She's so cute!! And when did Carter's hair get so dark?!?! Why do kids have to grow?? I don't think I like it!
Post a Comment