Friday, April 4, 2008

Shout out to myself!

Okay to most of you I know this is not a big deal, but in this late hour I am giving myself a little pat on the back. Many of you know I'm not really the most computer savvy person, but I have done all this completely on my own. For me this is a big feat. I even went out and found this blog template and figured out how to put it on (yes, also all by myself). So tonight I go to bed proud.

4 comments:

Amber said...

Great job! I'm so glad you have a blog! I think everyone should have a blog (for my benefit). I look forward to reading about your life! I'd love a link- but just don't use my last name. Either put Amber or Soggy Cheerios. Thanks!

Shadoe said...

You bet I am impressed. It looks better than mine and I had help. It looks great. I am going to add you to mine as well. Thanks again for the dinner it was GREAT.

Kim said...

It looks really good!

Lindsey F. said...

Okay so when you left me a comment the other day you didn't tell me you had a blog!!! But I found you anyway! And I'm so glad, and yes, sooo impressed that you did this all by yourself!! Does that mean that you have an e-mail now too???:) I miss you! We need to get together again! How did you boys (especially Kayden and Carter) grow up so much?!?!?!