Our trampoline has provided many hours of entertainment. It's the best for burning off a lot of energy and it keeps the boys out of my hair. I really has been one of the best things we ever bought. The past three weeks Kayden and Carter have been on track break and the weather has been fabulous, so they have spent a lot of time jumping. Although Hailey has now discovered how much fun the trampoline is and won't stay off even the boys are already on. I am constantly reminding them to be gentle when she is on, but it doesn't help when she giggles everytime they bounce her. I know she is going to end up with a broken arm or something. But until then I guess we will just keep jumping.
Happy New Year - A Quick Update
8 months ago
3 comments:
Hey, thanks for leaving me a note on our blog! I have been thinking about you guys a ton lately!! How have you been? Your kids look so big!! I am really bad and have lost your number... call me and I will save it in my phone. Or I can get it from Neelie tomorrow or something! Talk to you soon!
What are you talking about?!? Your blog looks better then mine! I love that vasaline story!! It made me laugh...she really does look so innocent doesn't she?!?!
I can't believe how old the kids look, didn't we JUST see you? Oh my.
Post a Comment