Monday, October 25, 2010

It's about time

It's finally been nice weather the last few days. My kids are taking advantage of it. Today I had the back door open enjoying the breeze, but everytime I turned around, Emery had made her way into the backyard. She played out there for and hour and a half, she was in her heaven, a little dirty, but in her heaven.  I just wish it could last, I love this time of year.

Her favorite thing is pushing this old stroller around





( I'm such a sucker for a little diapered bum in leggings)

2 comments:

Chelsey said...

Okay, the Vegas Falls are great. I'm looking out my window currently at another gray, rainy day...

Unguren said...

I love Fall in Vegas. It has been really nice here and then all of the sudden it got cold and it hailed the other day. Snow...here we come.