While I was fixing dinner the other night, I heard a bunch of stuff falling from upstairs and hitting the tile.
Emery has a new game. Apparently it's great fun to throw toys through the railing and watch them fall downstairs.
I think she knew that I didn't think it was as much fun as she thought it was.
4 comments:
That's so funny. Jaedyn does the same thing, but her brothers are the ones that suffer when they get hit on the head.
Jacob does this all the time... many toys broken from the free fall.
This is the exact reason why I think I would like to try a one-story home some day.
I miss you! Funny how you still live just down the street but it seems a little farther away since we don't have Sundays to sit next to each other in primary. Join us next time for tamales or text and we'll play. How is primary, btw? I think about those kids every Sunday STILL.
When I used to be home alone at night I would think of things that I could throw over the stairs just in case we ever had an intruder in our house. Perhaps Emery is just preparing...
Post a Comment