Sunday, October 3, 2010

Elefun



Hailey got the game Elefun for Christmas and it has been one of the favorites around the house. I love it. She can play with her brothers or she can pull it out and play by herself. The game has an elephant with a detachable trunk, you fill it up with paper butterflies,  put the trunk back on, turn it on and a fan blows the butterflies out the trunk that you catch with nets. Emery was having such a good time just watching them when the trunk got knocked off and the butterflies blew everywhere. She started to laugh hysterically. The kids thought that was great and just kept doing it over and over for her. I loved listening to her giggle, but  loved that the kids may have enjoyed it even more.

1 comment:

The Foisy's said...

That is so cute! She is loving that thing. I can't believe how fast she is growing up. She's such a doll! Avery would probably love that too. I'll have to look for that one. That is when I can leave the house. Lol