Thursday, October 28, 2010

My Favorites on Friday

I love that we actually got everyone to look at the camera in this picture, but my older boys look so old- I don't know what they have against smiling. Too cool, I guess.

(oops- I am totally losing my mind- it's Thursday not Friday, I am just ahead of myself. Oh well.)

7 comments:

Chelsey said...

I love the picture. It is great, even with those older boys that aren't smiling.

Melissa said...

That is a really good picture of all of you!! Love it. The older ones just look so serious! It's a boy thing I think... my boys already do that!

Kati said...

Cute pic, and yes it is a boy thing to not smile in pictures...it's not cool, you know.

Unguren said...

That is such a good picture. I have to say that Emery's smile is particularly cute.

Unguren said...

Am I crazy? Isn't today Thursday? You made me completely rethink my sanity.

Janette said...

love the family pic ... Emery is especially cute in this one, but all look great! Love ya all!

Ginger said...

Where did you go to get your shots?