For the last couple of days, this is where Emery has been found...
...just sitting in the chair wouldn't be bad, but she is usually standing on it, or using it to climb on top of the table.
Even worse though...
...my kids always learn this handy little trick, pushing the chairs to reach stuff on the counters, but it still drives me crazy. I wonder how long until she learns to climb on the counters?
On a totally unrelated note...
I have tried to get plates for every holiday to put on my plate rack. I hadn't really found any Halloween ones that I liked. So I decided I could probably make my own. I bought plain white plates at the dollar store and some window clings at Michaels. Now, I am thinking I could make them for every other holiday. Oh the possiblities.
6 comments:
It begins...good luck with the climbing thing...Rylee does it EVERYDAY.
P.S. I LOVE your plates! They turned out cute!
Landon has just learned to push the chairs from our table around, but hasn't figured out how to climb onto them yet. It's only a matter of time until he does.
I love the plates... so cute. Good idea!
Canon has been the only one so far that has pushed chairs around. It sucks.
Those plates look so cute. Look at you all crafty!
Those plates look great...so creative.
I keep my chairs on their backs during the day to prevent Michael from climbing. It looks funny, but what do you do?
Love this! The plates and that sweet little climber. :)
Post a Comment