Wednesday, October 6, 2010

A couple of things I missed

Sometimes it seems as though I have nothing to blog about and other times I have a lot, but can't seem to find the time to get it all done. But here are a couple of things that have happened over the last couple of weeks that I missed.

Rain Gutter Regatta
This was a lot of fun and Carter's boat did well. I was just happy it stayed afloat and that I wasn't the one participating. I would have passed out after the first few blows. I am surprised the boys weren't light headed.

Soccer and Flag Football
Kayden and Carter started another season of soccer. Brendan didn't want to play this time. I think it interferes with his social agenda.

Carter is also trying out flag football. His school has a team and he is really enjoying it. I enjoy watching it too, except I won't be too sad when it finally cools off and we aren't cooking ourselves as we watch. I think I might enjoy it even more then.


2 comments:

Brad said...

The flag football and soccer look really fun. I can't imagine playing football in the Vegas heat but I guess they do play.

Chelsey said...

That comment was by me, not brad...I didn't sign out of his gmail oops:)