Friday, May 28, 2010

My Favorites on Friday

This picture was taken the same time my last Friday favorite was taken. It has always been one of my favorites. I need to blow it up big and hang it up right outside the boy's room. There has been a lot of fighting between these two lately. Maybe this will remind them that they really do like each other.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

That is such a cute picture! You should frame it so when they are horrible teenagers you can remember how sweet they once were! :)

emcghee said...

THATS HOW I REMEMBER THEM!!!!!!

Unguren said...

Carter looks so little and cute and like a little chipmunk. You just want to squeeze his cheeks.

Rebecca said...

Cute! My boys that are around the same age fight all the time. I'm hoping it's just a phase and they'll grow out of it.

- Rebecca