Thursday, May 13, 2010

Built in playdate

Brendan has been home sick from school for the last couple of days. Today he has been much better; he and Hailey have been playing all day in the toyroom. It makes me a little sad for him to start first grade next year, he won't admit it I am sure, but I think he likes having her as a playdate.

They have been playing so well, I have even been able to ignore the mess they made...  almost... we'll see how long I can last!!

5 comments:

Chelsey said...

Isn't it nice to have built in friends? That's what family is all about.

Keeler Klan said...

So super cute. I have the same thing with Mia and Noah. Love watching them play together!

Rebecca said...

I love it when the kids actually get along.

Oh, and ignore the new name. It's Rebecca. I had to change it for privacy reasons on my new blog.

Unguren said...

I am sure that Laney is going to miss Gavin so much when he goes to kindergarten...I don't even want to think about it.

emcghee said...

If they are getting along and entertaining themselves, I say don't interrupt to clean up!

I love it when my kids play so great together.