Our weekend consisted of this...
Pinewood Derby
Carter placed 3rd. I was just excited that his car was done and I didn't have to do a thing to it. He has great leaders who spent a lot of time helping him get it ready. I think we should just keep it for next year. I love the picture of him and Brendan. He was so excited, probably even a little more excited than Carter. We celebrated by taking a little trip to Circle K for icees.
We also spent a lot of time rescueing Emery. She can pull herself up to standing like a pro, but is not so good at getting down. We listened to a lot of begging and whimpering. I also caught her trying to climb the stairs.
What's a weekend ( or really every other day) without a little of this...
...it's a losing battle in a never ending war.
Corey and I ended the weekend with the series finale of Lost. I am still not sure how I feel about. I really had a love/hate relationship with that show. I couldn't pull myself away, but nothing was ever answered. So frustrating. I find myself still thinking about it today.
I know exciting, huh? I don't mind the uneventful weekends though; now on to another week.
I hear some whimpering, better go rescue Emery.

3 comments:
At least Emery whimpers...Rylee just screams until you come get her...
p.s. I am glad I am not the only one who has a laundry room full of piles...clean and dirty...that darn laundry, why can't it clean itself?
I hate laundry! I spent my afternoon today folding all the laundry I did over the weekend too. Such eventful lives we have!! :)
I swear, Laundry kills me. I can't figure out how Laney gets all of her clothes dirty in a week. Add Blake, Canon and Gavin on top of that and it is never ending.
Post a Comment