Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Please explain....

How is it that a baby, who is not crawling, is into so much already?!!

The cabinets in the entertainment center are by far her favorite place to get to.

The blinds are quite fascinating too


So it begins, and I am sure it's only going to get worse!!

6 comments:

Chelsey said...

It's the fact that it's your fifth. You just can't keep up. I know that's how I feel. I've never really believed in the terrible twos but now with Jake...I'm a believer. He is into EVERYTHING and I'm constantly picking up his messes. I'm soooo tired:)

Kati said...

It's amazing how someone so little can make such a big mess. She's a cutie though.

Rebecca said...

Ummm.... You're in for it when she does begin to crawl/walk.... Good thing she's cute!

Unguren said...

Canon loves to play with the DVDs it makes me crazy. We have A LOT to play with (aka pull off the shelves.)

Erin said...

Oh man - that stage is so hard! And it goes on for two years! I have so much to look forward to. :) The good news is that she is absolutely adorable!

Thank you so much for all of your encouragement and support during my recovery. You have been so sweet and hearing from you on my blog always makes me happy. So glad we have blogs and can keep in touch! Thanks again Lindsey.

thecustercrew said...

Emery and Max would have a great time together:)