My little one is quickly becoming "not so little" anymore. She has really changed this month and is leaving her babyhood behind even though I continue to pull her back. I still just can't get enough of her sweet little face.
Emery at 11 months
*loves the new found freedom that crawling has provided*
*is into everything*
*eats every meal like it might be her last*
*still is toothless*
*loves to play peek-a-boo*
*loves the vaccuum but is terrified of the blender or any other small appliance*
* is scared of balloons*
*pulls herself up on the windowsill and will watch for as long as her legs will last*
*is a great sleeper, but wont let me cuddle her to sleep*
*makes me happy everyday*

4 comments:
What?! 11 months?! It seems like yesterday that she was born...and then I had Rylee...why must they grow up so fast!
Dang... before you know it, it will be her birthday!! Yikes!! Not fair how fast they get big!!
Dang. How did that happen? Her month marks mark the time that we left. She is getting so big and it is going by so fast.
It does go by way too fast! I love how she's always smiling, such a happy girl.
Post a Comment