Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Tag! (My First)

How to play this game of tag. Post these rules on your blog. List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names.

3 joys
  1. My family ( all of them)
  2. My friends
  3. The Gospel ( gives me such peace of mind)

3 fears

  1. Gross bugs and spiders
  2. Someone taking or hurting my kids
  3. Getting attacked by a stranger

3 goals

  1. FHE (actually do it on a regular, not random,basis)
  2. Have more patience
  3. Go on more dates with Corey ( I really hate getting a babysitter- such a hassle)

3 current obbsessions/collections

  1. Blogging
  2. Target (love to go there and check clearance)
  3. Cleaning (not really current-just always)

3 random/surprising facts

  1. I write with my left hand, but do everything else with my right
  2. My favorite food is cold cereal
  3. I hate ketchup, mustard, mayo, anything like that-soooo gross!

I tag ( only if you want to)

Angela, Hannah, Kristen G, Kimber, and Ginger

1 comment:

Kimber said...

You grow more interesting by the day Lindsey...