On Sunday, we made a quick trip to Cedar City to go the baby blessing of our new niece Sydnee. After church, we went to the park to eat and visit with all the family. There was so much good food and it was so nice to see everyone and catch up. The weather was really nice and the kids had so much fun just being able to run and play with all their cousins. We don't get a chance to do that very often so they live it up when we do. I, however, was not the best photographer, I was to busy visiting with everyone. But of course, when you have that many kids running around, there is usually someone that winds up with some kind of injury, and this trip, Brendan was the lucky one.
It was a fun day and the kids were all worn out. It's so nice to be able to turn them loose and just let them run. I just wish we could all get together a little more often, although, I could live without the injuries.
5 comments:
I won't lie...I was expecting a lot worse. It's not good, but he doesn't look like sloth from goonies either.
Ouch!! But scars are cool for boys right?
Benjamin gets so excited every time I look at your blog site. His "favorite song" plays every time, and he can stare forever at the pictures. I would think he's bordering on obsessive with Brendan. He was so sad to see his "owwies".
I'm probably going to call you today to get him over here so I can keep my sanity. Sounds odd to the outsider, but you know exactly what I mean. :)
It was a nice day, and as always so good to see you guys. We knew Brenden got hurt, but I didn't know it was that bad. Sorry! I am excited because the last two days Sydnee has finally fit in some clothes of Hailey's. She has looked so cute! Thanks again for the gift!
That makes me feel a bit better!
Post a Comment