Carter lost his other top front tooth about a week and a half ago. Obviously,not a big deal, except later that night, he and Kayden were walking upstairs to get ready for bed; they were goofing off and knocked our family picture off the wall and shattered the glass. As I was cleaning it up, I looked closer at the picture, to make sure no damage had been done, and realized that his other front tooth was missing. The thing is that the picture is over a year and a half old. I totally didn't realize his tooth had been gone that long! So I started to really try and remeber when he had lost it, I knew we had been to the dentist since then ,and vaguely remebered the dentist saying that his tooth was ready to burst through. So, where is his tooth. I felt horrible that I hadn't noticed, but in my defense, he has only lost four or five teeth and all have them have been really slow to come back in, so I guess that is why I never really took much notice. I had to go to the dentist the other day so I asked him about it and he did tell me that it probably wasn't a big deal and he would look at it at his next check-up. Seriously, I guess I need to keep a better record of these things. All the other kids his age have lost all their teeth and have their gigantic front teeth fully in. At this rate, Carter won't have front teeth until he is twelve!
Happy New Year - A Quick Update
8 months ago
1 comment:
Hey, just think.. he will always be so popular at Christmas time. He can sing the "all I want for Christmas" song.
Post a Comment