Wednesday, June 11, 2008

It's All Fun and Games...

...unless it's the Pinewood Derby. Wow, some people really take competition seriously. I was a little blown away- it wasn't like that last year-but we had a good time anyway.
"TheVolt"


Kayden and Corey worked hard to build the car. Kayden always picks a design that requires a lot of cutting and sanding, but they got it done. He did really pretty well, he didn't make it to the finals, but after some convincing, he was okay with that.

School Carnival

Last Friday we went to the school carnival. The kids had a lot of fun, especially being able to eat all the carnival food they could get their hands on. There were all kinds of games, they even had a DJ and everybody was really getting into it.



The kids really enjoyed the bean bag toss, the tricycyle car wash, and doing Dance, Dance Revolution. That was really funny, Brendan insisted on doing it, I'm not really sure if what they were doing is considered dancing, but there was a lot of stomping going on.

2 comments:

goldmania said...

So I want to know if you got your face painted and participated in the dance revolution? Fun, Fun.

Jaime Lynne said...

I just found your blog. Looks like your family keeps you pretty busy.

I don't know you well but you should know that I always hear nice things about you from people in the ward. :)