When we first moved, we kind of took a break from a lot of the activities and sports we'd been doing. It took a little time to find new leagues and places to do them. I also was enjoying a little break from all the running around it takes for the kids to participate in all of it. But we have been back into all of it recently.
The girls are doing gymnastics at one of the rec centers and Carter just finished the winter basketball season. He had a rough season. None of the kids had ever played together and that makes it hard. It's a good learning experience for him though. He has a short break, but will start back up soon for the spring season.
Brendan also just started a new season of lacrosse. He was really disappointed to leave his old team, but is adjusting to his new team. During the preseason they were having practice 6 days a week to get the kids back in shape. Thank goodness with the season started and 2 games a week, practice is now only a few days a week. The next couple of months will still be pretty full with it though. He plays defense and is learning a lot. I still learn a lot every game too, I still don't know all the rules, but I sure love watching the game.
2 comments:
Glad to see you've got your blog updated! I loved seeing the pictures. Looks like Carter has pretty good shooting form. Still wish I had a b-ball player :(
Happy to see the new pictures. I wish we could make it down to see some of their games.
Post a Comment