The last week of February, the Stratosphere tower was running a special. Locals could get in free with their I.D. We knew it would be a great time to take the kids to see the spectacular view of the city. It's normally pretty expensive to go so we were pretty excited to get in free.
We went right after school on a weekday hoping to avoid the crowds and it worked. The kids were pretty amazed how high up it is and loved watching the rides too. Thank goodness Emery is to little for them because I'm pretty sure she would have gone on them, giving me a heart attack in the process.
After walking around for a while, we figured it was so close to sunset that we might as well grab a snack and wait to see the view at night too. As we were waiting, Corey found the characteur artists. They were so fun to watch and we decided to let the kids get one. Carter was all for it and the girls decided to get one together. The other boys opted out. But it was a fun experience for them.
The end results are pretty fun.
Once it was dark, we walked around some more to take in the view and then had to head home. It was such a fun way to spend a night as a family though.

3 comments:
I just the picture of Emery getting her picture drawn.
Thst should say love.
What a fun time. I want to go there.
Post a Comment