Emery and I started our Valentines day celebration by making cupcakes for the other kids. She loves, loves to make cupcakes and was a little excited about it.
Corey and I were able to go out and celebrate the night before. The boys have decided to have a social life and wanted to go to a dance the day of Valentines, but we'll take what we can get. We enjoyed a good dinner and movie.
One of the best things was returning home and finding all the little kids asleep in bed, dishes done, and house all clean. That was a great Valentines gift. They are pretty good boys
On Valentine day, I set out cards and a little treat for each kid. We never get or do anything really big or fancy, but I like to have a little something for them. Corey also had the girls heart this year. Not only did he get me a card, a treat and flowers, but he got a card, a treat, and flowers for the girls too. They were so excited and kept those flowers in their room where they could see them each morning and night.


No comments:
Post a Comment