Halloween is just not my favorite Holiday. It kinda stresses me out coming up with costumes and such. But I always try to decorate a little around here for the sake of the kids. I definitely took a lazy approach around here this year though.
I bought a bunch of fuzzy spiders and made some garbage bag snowflakes spider webs and called it done.
I am just waiting for them to blow away. They actually have lasted a lot longer than I thought they would.
I was too lazy to actually take anything down so covering things up is a much easier solution.
I did put a few things out on the entry table. I am not in love with the display, but once again I don't really care enough to change it.
Spiders and bats everywhere definitely makes it spooky around here.
Yep, I am calling it done.
3 comments:
I like it, especially the garbage bag spider webs. I'll have to try it next year. Nothing fancy this year, but I have put up my decorations that I do have.
Looks great to me! How did you cut the webs? I would like to try it.
Funny...if you took some of my Halloween decorations and some of yours you would have the amount of a normal person.
Post a Comment