Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Costumes and Halloween festivities

 Kayden and Carter are always having the mac vs. pc. arguement at our house. Mostly because Carter is having a love affair with his ipod touch and Kayden just likes to get his goat by saying he likes a pc better. Carter takes the bait everytime. I figured we might as well make something from it all for Halloween. 


 Brendan went as Hawkeye from the Avengers. The bow was lost once before we even made it into costume, but luckily reappeared. 


 Hailey as Spider Girl. 


 And miss Emery as a fairy, and the only picture she would put up with was this one I snuck of her walking away.


  And me as a "bad yearbook picture". It won first place at our 
 ward Halloween party, but looking at this picture is a little horrifying. (no the zits are not real). I am usually a Halloween scrooge, but decided to break out of it this year and have a little fun. Embarrassing my kids kinda made it worth it though. 
 


We started the celebrations last week at Hailey and Brendan's school carnival/ trunk-or-treat. Good times were had by all. Then we had our ward Halloween party /chili cook-off. Fun was had there too. And of course, we end it all tonight with a little trick of treating. And I am sure fun will be had there too. Then I am sure we will all be ready for Halloween to be done until next year.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE it!!! Ya'll look great! Still giggling at your costume...

Unguren said...

I would just like to say that I am so proud of you. I almost shed a tear.

Jaime Lynne said...

I love Kayden and Carter's costumes! But your costume... now that's my favorite for sure.

Chelsey said...

Your costume is GREAT! So, so funny!

Unknown said...

Hahaha! I love your costume, so great! Doesn't it feel great to dress up and embarrass your children :)