Thursday, October 11, 2012

Costume Selection

This week I have been trying to narrow down my kids Halloween costume selections so I can start getting everything together. My dainty little girly girls again are making some interesting choices. Hailey is bound and determined to be Spider man. (I had these boys then I get these darling little girls who don't want much to do with all this girl stuff at all... doesn't really seem that fair) I think I have her convinced to be spider girl at least. Emery was wanting to be Buzz Lightyear. She saw the costume at Target on a trip to pick up stuff for Brendan's costume and fell in love with it.  The funny thing is that I had these costumes for my boys already, they wore them out, and it just seems a little ridiculous to buy them again for the girls. I let Emery look through the bin of costumes hoping to find something else to spark her interest. I think she decided on something else. 


Some kind of cowgirl/fairy?! At least we are in the girl category with this selection. And it's progress over last year since she wouldn't get near, let alone put on a costume.

4 comments:

Lara H. said...

Too funny that your girls want to be boy superheros! I just kindly convince my kids of what they'd like to be. Dallin is my only child that absolutely has to have a say. Good luck figuring it all out! And Happy Halloween to your family!

grandma race said...

That is a funny ballerina fairy cowboy!

Jaime Lynne said...

Fairy cowgirl... sounds like a winner to me!! :)

Unguren said...

Who wouldn't want to wear a pink hat and fluffy skirt? I think it seems perfectly reasonable.