Corey giving Carter a cookie making lesson on a Sunday afternoon. They did a good job too because they were some pretty good cookies.
I think garbage pick-up day is still one of Emery's favorite days. She knows what day it is and listens so closely to hear the sound of the beloved garbage truck pull into our neighborhood. We usually walk out and watch from the driveway, not too close though, she loves that truck but from a safe distance. The garbage man usually waves and honks his horn for her. It is the highlight of the her day.
This morning he caught us off guard and he came early. We had to rush to the front window and watch from there.
Just a couple of pictures of Hailey at gymnastics. I finally remembered the camera, but I had Emery with me so I didn't get too many pictures. Instead I spent most of the time trying to keep Emery from joining the class.
School picture day. A rare day when it's a free dress day. It always stresses me out and it shouldn't, I don't even buy the school pictures! But I still can't let them not look decent in a picture I don't even hardly see. Since they started wearing uniforms too, their everyday wardrobe is quite limited.


2 comments:
There are so many picture days now how can you keep track of them all. Some days I do miss them and let me tell you...the pictures come out very comical so it's probably better to be overworried than underworried.
Cute pictures! I glad Carter is learning to bake cookies. He can make us some when we see him next. What is it with kids and garbage trucks? They seem to see something about them that is fascinating.
Post a Comment