Sunday, October 28, 2012

Flippin' good time

Since the kids were out of school on Friday, we decided we better do something with them. Corey got a great deal on Groupon for Flippin' Out so we figured that would be a great way to spend the afternoon. 

We have never been there, but heard it was lots of fun... we weren't disappointed. The only thing I was disappointed about was how fast my kids were moving around because I couldn't get any decent pictures.

Emery started out at the slide. She wouldn't step foot into the trampoline area for quite awhile. She must have gone down that slide 25 times.  Hailey was right behind her each time.
 The boys spent most of the time on the trampolines. There was an employee doing some pretty cool tricks and they were pretty amazed.


 Emery and Hailey did eventually make it on the trampolines too. They loved it and Emery has asked to go back everyday since.
 The boys tried out the slide too. This picture cracks me up because Brendan was actually terrified to go down at first.
 He quickly changed his mind though.
Such a fun afternoon and we will definitely be going back. It's always great to find something that entertains both the older and younger kids. It's great to get all their energy out too. Although they were pretty worn out at our ward Trunk-or-Treat that night though so next time we will do it on a day that we can come home and take a nap!

3 comments:

grandma race said...

They all look like they had a great time. Brendan's look of fright is priceless. I am sure missing them.

Chelsey said...

When did Kayden start looking so old? He looks like a full grown teen.

Unknown said...

Flippin' Out is lots of fun. I got to go there once before we moved with the young women...I was jumping around with them for a few minutes, then I remember that I'm not 14 years old, and immediately felt the pain.