Carter is really liking football. Sure he complains a little about going to practice sometimes, I don't blame him, it's hot and long, but once he gets going he loves it. I am so proud of him for pushing through and toughing it out. It already has been so good for him and he comes home every night so excited. Since he got all his gear, he just walks around the house with all of it on. He even put it on Hailey the other day and had her doing drills. Poor thing, she could hardly move with all of it.
The first couple weeks were just conditioning and now they are starting to work on football stuff. They practiced with just helmets last week, it was like a bunch of bobble heads running around, but they will be into full pads this week. Carter can't wait.
2 comments:
Carter you are such a STUD!!
Cute! I just keep thinking about what you were saying last night about him being all scuffed up and sad about it. So cute!
Post a Comment