Tuesday, August 16, 2011

This is all I have

Not much has been going on around here. We are just getting through the last bit of summer. I think my kids are not quite ready for it to be over, but I am. I am ready for routine again, I don't do well without routine in my life.

Hailey and Brendan have been doing swimming lessons, Kayden went to scout camp for the first time. I wish I had pictures of that. I was glad to see he made it home alive. He was filthy, but loved it.  Carter is still practicing his evenings away, but really just not much going on. I have only taken 17 pictures in last week. Sad, but true, so this is all I have to share.
( I probably wouldn't bother, but I know my loyal followers(" hi" mom and dad), might wonder what's wrong if I don't get something on here.)

Of course there are always pictures of miss Emery
Someone has left a DS laying around- she loves those things and never misses a chance to snatch one up.
We all know I can't resist that face

Once in awhile some other kids sneak into the pictures though.



Carter looking bored, he's always that way though

These two just crack me up. Brendan will still deny that he even knows Hailey, but he sure has a good time with her. Once they get playing they are great together. I just have to pretend that I don't notice he is playing with a girl. 

So that's it, that's all I have for now. I guess I will have to make better use of my camera the next little while because even my loyal followers (again, mom & dad) might get bored of this too.

1 comment:

Keeler Klan said...

Hey. You have more loyal followers than just your mom and dad. Just so you know. ;)

-Amberly