Monday, August 29, 2011

Back to School

We made it... well we all got out the door when we were supposed to. I think that will only get harder when the excitement wears off and then we will be rushing. But for now everybody made it to school on time. 

Kayden and Carter were the first shift of the morning. Carter is going with Kayden across town for middle school. It was early last year, but this year it is starting 20 minutes earlier which makes for a way early morning. But they were excited and I am really glad they will be together. (and I am really grateful Corey can drive them across town and I can be in bed a little longer)


Second shift was Brendan. He and Hailey are starting a brand new charter school this year so I worried there might be some nerves, but  he was really excited to get out the door, however not so excited about me taking his picture. 

Hailey was the third shift. She was excited about everything, getting pictures, her backpack, her new uniform (which I think she pulls off really well),  all of it. She couldn't wait to get there.


Now we just have to get through the rest of the week.

5 comments:

Jaime Lynne said...

They all look so grown up... and I think you are going to have your hands full with that Hailey. She's a beauty!

Chelsey said...

I think we should hook Riley and Hailey up someday. I know she comes from good stock and seriously, she is so cute! It's funny to see Kayden and Carter together. You can totally tell how different they are just from the pictures.

Shadoe said...

You always make things looks so easy. You are my hero. I have 2 girls that go the same school and it never even sounds that easy in my head let alone when we actually get up and get there.

Unguren said...

I bet your house feels empty. It is a good thing you have Emery to keep you company.

Rebecca said...

I love the picture of Hailey. Totally cute!