Friday, August 26, 2011

My Favorites on Friday

My favorites from...

 This picture is so typical. Hailey was so excited and Brendan, well...maybe not so much.
 Brendan spent most of the first few lessons just like this, hanging on the side of the pool. He isn't as fond of the water as the other kids, but once we thought to bring him goggles, he was suddenly more brave.
 By the last lessons, he was finally warming up to it all. I even  got a shot of him smiling. But he did tell his teacher that he was not ever going down the water slide.
 It was much harder to get any shots of Hailey. Every time I tried she was under water, but the few I captured she was grinning ear to ear. (or talking someone else's ear off)

 But she was not going to miss her chance to go down the waterslide. Her teacher took her, but she would have gone on her own. ( Notice Brendan cheering her on from the bottom of the slide.)
 Emery was a good spectator, well, as long as she had a sucker.
I was just glad to have a little something else to do to make it through our last week of summer.

1 comment:

Unguren said...

I keep having good intentions to put my kids in swim lessons and then I don't...one day.