Always nice to have a brother that ties your favorite stuffed animal up by the neck and hangs it from the doorknob. The things Hailey has to put up with around here.
Kenzie could totally relate. I don't know how many barbie dolls, polly pocket dolls, etc., etc. have been tortured by her brothers. That picture totally captures what it is to have older (and younger) brothers!
4 comments:
Kenzie could totally relate. I don't know how many barbie dolls, polly pocket dolls, etc., etc. have been tortured by her brothers. That picture totally captures what it is to have older (and younger) brothers!
She just needs to learn how to stand up to them like Jaedyn's doing. She's pretty good at holding her own with her older brothers.
How come you never post pics of the reactions the kids have when these things happen? ;)
And I always thought I wanted an older brother...
Love this!
Post a Comment