Due Date: July 19th
( I know it's almost impossible to make out other people's ultrasounds, but just imagine a cute little bean there)
Yes, you are seeing this on my blog. Number 5, is that not just scary?! We were totally not expecting it. We have lived life in a little bit of a fog. We were done having children, but apparently we were wrong in our thinking. It has been a huge shock (to say the very least) and I'm still not sure if it has completely sunk in yet. It has been a whirlwind of emotions, but seeing it on screen today definetly made it real. Trust me, I will have no problem loving this little one, but it surely was not what I had planned.
Maybe that is what I am supposed to learn from all this-that life indeed can't be planned. (I'm sure that there might have been an easier way to learn that though)!

21 comments:
Well since you are the Best mom/person all those spirits in Heaven are dying to come down to your family. Congrats again. You are a great example. You are the BEST.
I was just thinking about you yesterday and if you would have any more kids. Is that wierd or what? Congrats!
Wowie wow wow wow! Guess I'll be watching your kids on those OB days ;). Congratulations!
So fun ... I read about this in your parents christmas letter ... but didn't want to say anything until you made it official. Congrats!
Congratulations!!! Looks like we're gonna both be crazy with number 5 right about the same time. Are you as scared as I am???
The word is out! I can totally tell that your bean has arms. I am sure that they will turn out just as cute as your other ones. And by the counter on your blog we only have 185 days left to walk.:)
Holy Toledo! That's an eye opener! I'm totally excited for you and your family! The Lord works in mysterious ways!
Congrats to you! I said to Robert this Sunday that I thought you were pregnant but that it would be rude to ask. You just had that "look." :)
5 is a scary number of kids. Luckily you are amazing and can handle anything! Congrats!!! :)
Congrats. Maybe Hailey will get a little sister. Life it totally crazy, isn't it.
YAY!!! Congrats!!
HAHA! That is SO great! Leave it to the Lord to play a trick like that on the BIGGEST planner in the world. He sure has a sense of humor, huh?
Love ya - Amberly
That's awesome Lindsey! The world can always use another Barlow!
Congrats! It's gonna be great. :)
Oh my gosh! Congrats. You guys have the cutest kids and are the best parents so this little baby is so lucky to come to your family. Glad that Brenden has decided that girls cooties aren't the very worst thing in the world!
I have to tell you that right after I got called as the primary president in my ward I also found out I was pregnant. Maybe its a thing with being primary president. It also happened to several other previous ladies that were called to that position in my ward. You start worrying about something else and look what happens. Congrats guys.
Oh yeah!!! Congrats to you! You are such a good mom. Did you hear that Neelie just had 4 and 5!!! Twin girls! You guys are amazing to me!
Congrats!!
Ok so yesterday we got a call from Les telling us to check your blog. Jeremy guessed what it would be before we even got the chance to check. Congrats! I hope it's not a girl because you gave me all your girl clothes. If you need em back let me know. I can't believe family had to find out the big news over a blog! Anyway, everything will be great. You will be blessed. Congrats again!
Hey, we are going private. Send me your email ok
andyandkristen@hotmail.com
Isn't that so true, life just can't be planned. Just when I think I have it all under control, that's when I get my biggest surprises. Everything will be great though. Five's hard, but no harder than four.
Post a Comment