...why not fill up the bathroom sink with water and dunk your head in it. I know I was liking the fact that they are finally playing well together, but this was not exactly what I had in mind!!
Happy New Year - A Quick Update
8 months ago
...why not fill up the bathroom sink with water and dunk your head in it. I know I was liking the fact that they are finally playing well together, but this was not exactly what I had in mind!!
6 comments:
Too cute! Be grateful they weren't in the bathtub together!
It could have been worse. They could have been playing in the toilet!!
A head start on learning how to swim without plugging your nose-bonus!
My boys do this too! What is so entertaining about it??? I don't get it!
Kids are weird!
Interesting...I guess I don't see the fun?
Post a Comment