It's no secret that Brendan is really very fond of Carter. He does everything with him. So much so that when Carter is around he very rarely will play with anyone else. This has been the case for a long time. When Carter is at school and it's just us at home, Brendan can get pretty bored. Some of this has been relieved by having friends over to play or vice versa. For the longest time, when he has come to me in his boredom, I have repeatedly suggested that he play with Hailey. His response has always been that he doesn't like girls. I've tried hard to convince him that she would play with him and will play just about anything he wants. (She is well seasoned in the art of playing all things boy). Nothing would convice him. Then suddenly, in just the last few weeks, he has come around. He has found a new friend. It has been wonderful. Finally, they can entertain each other and he has learned that, maybe, girls aren't so bad after all.
Happy New Year - A Quick Update
8 months ago
4 comments:
My boys actually prefer to play with girls. As long as they don't play doctor I'm not worried. I have had to stop Jaron And Sadie from playing that before.
I knew he'd submit to Hailey, everyone else does!
I thought the top bunk was for girls only. Looks like Hailey caved in and let Brendan up.
Hey, how do you like the bunkbeds? We have considered getting one but not sure how it would work out?
Post a Comment