What happened?! I am now the mother of a 10 year old! That's scary-not only does that make him older, but it makes me just old!
Celebration was really low key-since it was Sunday and my weekend was really busy. I did take him out to lunch on Friday. Just he and I, it was really nice.
He got some more Ben 10 toys, more money, and a BB Gun. A little scary, I know, but they had such a good time target shooting when we went camping, that we figured it would be fun to work that in a little more often. We had cake and ice cream (he wanted a flag cake) and called it a night.
Happy Birthday Kayden!!
Some things about Kayden...
He remembers everything that he reads/sees (even from years ago)
He doesn't really like candy or sweets (except doughnuts)
He loves to build with legos
He loves to draw and make up his own designs and blue prints for future inventions
His favorite food is chicken rolls
He definetly adds a lot to our family and we love having him around.

7 comments:
Great! So, does that mean that when Elizabeth turns 10 next November that I will be old??? Man!!
Happy Birthday Kayden!
Happy Birthday Kayden! I can't believe he is already 10! Although he has the brain of a 40 year old man, so ya know.
Happy Birthday Kayden!
Hey Lindsey 10 is old....that is all.
Love the picture. Really, Kayden is adorable!
Man! We need to get Kayden and Dallin together! They are like two peas in a pod! They like a lot of the same things. :)Fun.
-Amberly
It's amazing how time changes us! I use to think, the older I got, the uglier and the more I look like my mother! YIKES!!
You still look good for as "OLD" as you are!
Post a Comment