Tuesday, October 14, 2008

IF!!!

It's Corey's Birthday-he is very hard to buy for!! He really prefers that I don't spend any money on him so I always try to keep it simple. However, there are several things that would be fun to get for him. So this is my wish list of things I would love give him if I could...

1.


Somehow become independently wealthy then he would never have to work for anyone else again and would have time to enjoy these things below.

2.



Corey would love to be a hermit and live out in the middle of nowhere; away from everybody. But since I don't feel the same, maybe this could be good compromise and a nice place to get away once in awhile.



3.

Maybe one of these to enjoy while at the place above.




4.

A vacation to somewhere like this!


5.

Some more of these to enjoy...

...someplace like this.



6.

Something comfy to relax in

Or maybe just a little of this...

...because according to him, he is really old and will probably drop dead at any minute!
But for now he will just have to make due and be happy to know that this was made just for him and it didn't cost him any money.
Happy Birthday Corey!!

8 comments:

Katie said...

I love it! Husbands really are hard to shop for. They put so much research into the things they want that I just don't have the time or patience for it! Rock on!

Janette said...

Hope it is a great birthday for him and that you all get to enjoy the cake as well! :)

Dez said...

Happy Birthday! I hope he has a great day!

Unguren said...

Glad to see you figured it out!

Happy Corey!

Unguren said...

Oops. Happy Birthday Corey!

Tammy said...

Corey old!!! I guess since I remember when Corey was little I must be really, really old. I hope you have a great Birthday Corey. (If you made that cake I think I need some lessons, mine never look that good.)

Barlow Family said...

Oh my heck man, Corey, you are getting so OLD. Only another year and you will be able to play basketball in the Old Mans League that I play in now. Hurry up your 10 months behind me. You can catch me if you hurry because I refuse to turn 35 in a month and a half. I have decided that I am staying right where I am at and not going to get any older.

Dee says that I havent grown up any since we were married so in that case I am still 22, and you really are an old man.

Happy Birthday old one.


Jeff

Kimber said...

Happy birthday Corey.

Nick is easy to shop for, there aren't enough holidays in the year for all the things he wants.