Monday, October 6, 2008

SO Much Help!

Carter sometimes will take his homework up to his room and squish himself between his wall and dresser. He say's that it's easier for him to concentrate-probably true except when your sister follows you with her notebook and pencil and squishes herself in the corner too. Then corner gets crowed pretty quick.

Hailey is also very helpful with the housework. Including emptying the newly organized tupperware cupboard. (Yes, the whole cupboard)!

I also had all the laundy folded and put away, except for the pairs of socks that just needed to be sorted for each kid. They were just laying on the bed and when I went to put them away they were unfolded and half of them were missing. I seriously looked for them all day. I was so frustrated. Finally the mystery was solved when I caught Hailey in the act of "helping."

Apparently, clean socks belong in the oven of the toy kitchen. Thanks Hailey, for all your help!

3 comments:

Unguren said...

Yikes! I am sorry about your cupboard. I am sure you were secretly screaming on the inside.

Melissa said...

Kids are just the best helpers, aren't they?!??! Ok, not so much, I hate it when my boys take things and hide them. I just know they are secretly laughing at me as they watch me look everywhere going crazy! It's a conspiracy!!!

Dez said...

So cute. Ashlynn is lots of help with the chores too. I feel like I just run circles doing everything 3 times!! Your kids are getting so grown up. They look so cute. It looks like you are always doing something fun! Glad you found my blog!