Saturday, October 18, 2008

Flight of the Bumblebee

Last night our ward had our Trunk-or-Treat. It was a lot of fun; for us it's really our big Halloween celebration since we don't do a lot of real trick-or-treating. The kids get to play games and see all of their friends in the ward. Of course, everybody was really excited to get dressed up. Hailey had been really excited until I went to put the costume on and then she didn't want to have anything to do with it. I had to really convince her to put it on. Then she decided she really liked it and I couldn't even get her to hold still for a picture.


4 comments:

Dez said...

Love Love her costume. She makes a darling little bee. Our ward isn't doing a trunk or treat-bummer! What were the boys dressed up as?

Amber said...

Oh, my. That is adorable. We may need to steal that idea.

Unguren said...

She looked very cute.

thecustercrew said...

It must be something about this age. I couldn't convince Conner to wear his at all. He threw a huge fit. But Hailey looked totally cute.