Thursday, October 30, 2008

Halloween's Past!

Every year, my kids love to sit and try to remember what they have dressed up for Halloween the year before, and the year before that, and so on. So, I thought if might be fun to post the pictures from their past. ( There are some missing-I didn't want to rip pictures from the scrapbooks-what did we do before digital cameras?!)

Spooky Classics- 2007

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Holy cow Lindsey!!!! That pic of Brendan as a bat is just too cute!! That is one of the best baby costumes! What a cutie!

Dez said...

So cute. My gosh they match every year and everything. You do a great job! Your kids are the cutest! I heard your plig costumes were great. I'm sorry I missed out being your sister wife. You should have called me:)

Ginger said...

That's so cool how you have a "theme" every year. I LOVE Brendan's bat costume. Also, seeing your other kids with they are little makes me realize how much Brendan really does resemble the other boys.