I actually had these pictures done a little while ago, but I just was slow getting them picked up-I think they turned out really good.( The individual shots of the kids-on the side bar are also new).
Happy New Year - A Quick Update
8 months ago


6 comments:
the pictures turned out really cute! Darling kids that you have!
Those are CUTE! Where did you have them taken?
I am so wanting to get a new family picture. Ben might appreciate to be part of the family shot at some point in his life I guess.
Were those taken at the dino park??? Those turned out way cute! I've been thinking of getting fam pics taken soon. We have only ever had it done once in our whole marriage, and Conner was a newborn! :) I think maybe it's time to update.
Those turned out great! I love the side bar picture of Brendan and the second picture on the post. So cute.
What cute pictures. I still have yet to have a family picture of us and halle is almost 2! You've inspired me. I'll get on the ball. I can't believe how grown up they all look!
Your pictures turned out soooo nice. What cute kidos.
Post a Comment