Monday, September 9, 2013

Off to Preschool

Last week Emery started preschool. She was so excited. She had been asking every day since we had been her preschool open house. She couldn't wait to go back.

It's for me to believe that she is old enough to be off to school, but she gets really bored with everybody gone and this definitely helps her pass the time. Espcially since she usually starts asking if the kids are coming home around 11:00 everyday. It makes for some long days. 

Her first day, we had 30 minutes to kill from the time I dropped off Brendan and Hailey until her preschool start time. I took her to the park and attempted to get some pictures. She was pretty distracted and just wanted to get to school.
 As soon as I told her it was time to go, she took off and never looked back. She didn't even want me to come in with her.
She loved her first week and can't wait to go back. She just doesn't understand why she can't go everyday. And while I miss her, I had the best time grocery shopping all by myself. It's amazing how much I can accomplish without anyone around.

1 comment:

Jaime Lynne said...

You are entirely kid free for several hours, several times a week?!?!? What on earth does that even feel like? :) Love the pic of Emery running off when it was time to go. That seems to sum up her personality. What a great kid!