I've already mentioned that I like to change things around my house. I have been wanting to do something different on the wall where we enter from the garage for quite awhile.. I had been planning, and gathering things I found and finally put it all together about a month ago.
I don't even have a good before shot. You would think, since I usually plan out these changes in my head for quite awhile, I would take a picture, but I don't. Then I just suddenly decide to dive in and go for it.
This is the only picture I could find that gives a little glimpse of the wall. All that was there was a clock and two candle sconces that didn't even have candles in them.
This is what I did with the space.
I love that there is some color there now. I played around with it for a couple weeks rearranging, adding to, and taking off, but right now I think I'm calling it done.
Another fun little thing I changed in the house were some pillows. I found these red ones from Costco and had to bring them home. They came in a 2 pack and are really nice. I wished I would have bought more, they had a couple of different styles and several colors, but I guess everyone else loved them too because when I went back the next week they were all gone.
2 comments:
Your house is always super cute! I love the splashes of red!
love the wall
Post a Comment