1-Celebrated doughnut day at Krispy Kreme
2-Hit Sonic happy hour on our way home from Krispy Kreme. Overkill? Yes, but I needed a diet coke.
3- Hailey and Emery joined Corey and I on a Cafe Rio lunch date. They chose to share a salad.
4- Hailey in her new glasses. My poor kids never stood a chance with our bad eye genes.
5-Summer wears us out. I have found Emery like this on several afternoons.
6-A little piano recital.
7-Emery on her birthday date.
8-Kayden leaving for youth conference. I had to be there at 4:30 in the morning to help had out breakfast to all the kids. They drove to lagoon lagoon that day then spent the next day touring church sites in Salt Lake. Then arrived home around midnight, Kayden was exhausted, but had a great time.
9-Taking a swimming break to enjoy popsicles.
10-Just a cute one of Carter and and his shadow.
11-Brendan on his birthday date.
12-We had a string of super, super hot days. The mirror said 128°, but seconds before it said 130°. Ridiculous. Why we're we even outside?!
13-Brendan bought a Lego set with some of his birthday money. He constructed this and left it outside my door hoping to scare me. I humored him and he's teased me since. Gotta love boys.
14-Hailey also bought a Lego set. She picked the Lone Ranger set because it had a horse.
15- Corey moved our old basketball hoop over the pool. Carter and Brendan have been in heaven ever since.
16-Hailey got to play a little laser tag at a birthday party. She loved it.
17-Did something I never, ever thought I would do. I took and passed a concealed weapons course. A group of us took it with our husbands. And crazy enough, I loved it. I actually enjoy shooting now too. Who am I?
18-The girls have been taking a little summer dance class and always play a game of freeze dance when we get home.
19-Playing a little Wii sports. They haven't played it in years and were laughing the whole time.
20-Cotton candy ice cream face. My dad stopped to visit for a couple of days on his way home from a job and treated us. Ice cream and grandpa is about as good as it gets.
21-Finally put up my 4th of July decorations 2 days before the holiday. It's still up.
22-Emery bought a hula hoop with her birthday money. None of the kids can do it except Brendan.
23 & 24-Little dancers during their class.






1 comment:
I think I need to get a phone and do something like this. I love it. You have the same calling as me in the church. I love being with the Young Women, especially since I have all those boys! I took a concealed weapons class. I think every woman should, especially if you live in Vegas.
Post a Comment