Back before the birthday madness, I went to girls camp. I am the 2nd counselor in Young Women's and I love it. I have been in Young Women's before, but it's been quite awhile. We have a really small group of young women so I didn't need to be at camp the whole week. I actually went up and back a couple of days, with our secretary, and that worked out perfect. I could hang out with all the girls and leaders, but I could have a nice shower and sleep in my own bed. That is really the only kind of camping I like.
(Top Row- Melissa Patton, MaryAnn Brown, Me, Ginger Caron. Bottom Row- Chris Carlson, Jody Zeller, and Alex Carey)
I have such a good time with these women and girls. Young women's is really a time consuming calling, but so fun at the same time. And girls camp is always such a wonderful experience I was really glad I was able to go even if it was only for a couple of days.
1 comment:
It's good to see some familiar Laurel Canyon faces in these photos!
Post a Comment