Today my baby, my baby, is 4. I cannot believe she is that old. I always have such a range of emotions when her birthday rolls around. I love her personality and the things she does and says right now, but man, I'm not ready to accept that she is this old. I just want to wrap her up and keep her little a while longer.
I have already written about how much personality is packed in this little body, but is amazes me all the time. She cracks me up everyday.
She is still miss independent
Loves to be on the go
Has a sweet tooth and a soft spot for ice cream
Loves to be assigned chores and jobs to do
Is always there to offer a hand whether you need it or not
Is still super spoiled and gets whatever she wants around here.
She is so excited for her birthday, I hope we can live up to her expectations for her big day.
Happy Birthday to our big 4 year old girl!!

2 comments:
I love the pics of Emery's many looks.
Happy birthday, Emery! I hope FOUR finds you healthy and happy. You are certainly very loved.
Post a Comment