Friday, June 21, 2013

13

This weekend it becomes official. I will have two teenagers in the house. That scares me just to type it. But, to my surprise even, I am enjoying them. They are hard to deal with and mentally exhausting, but they have their moments when I love to be around them too. 

Carter has always had a fun personality, people are just drawn to him. He is one of the favorite playmates in our house. 
 
He still is swimming, but is currently obsessed with basketball too. He never dabbles in anything, whatever he's in to he goes all the way!
 
He loves babies and is good with them. (He totally gets that from me.)
 
He has a sweet tooth and loves Dr. Pepper
 
He is particular about how his hair looks, what clothes he wears, and how his stuff is taken care of. He likes everything to be neat. (He also gets that from me.)
 
He is a great babysitter around here.

We really like having him around and hope he has a fun weekend of celebration.

3 comments:

grandma race said...

I love you Mr Carter!!! Have a wonderful Birthday!!

grandma race said...

I love you Mr Carter!!! Have a wonderful Birthday!!

Unguren said...

That is crazy! I hope he has a great birthday!